Protection of Personal Data
Information on the processing of personal data
(This Information – pursuant to the new General Data Protection Regulation i.e. EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of April 27 – is to be given to those who interact with the web services of art4sport ONLUS accessible by electronic means from the site www.art4sport.org and not also for other websites that may be consulted by the User through links). The new General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016) governs the matter of personal data protection, ensuring that the processing of personal data is carried out in respect of the fundamental rights and freedoms and the dignity of the person concerned, with particular reference to confidentiality, personal identity and the right to protection of personal data.
Processing means any data operation (collection, recording, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, erasure and destruction) carried out with or without the aid of automated processes. We inform you in advance, that following the consultation of this site may be processed data on natural or legal persons, entities or associations, identified or identifiable. The data collected in this way and the data voluntarily provided by users are processed manually and/or electronically in accordance with the criteria of lawfulness, correctness and in full protection of the rights and confidentiality of users. Therefore, we inform you that the data will be collected, processed and stored for these purposes:
a) competitions, market and marketing analysis;
b) data processing for statistical purposes;
c) sending information and advertising material relating to charitable activities, promotional initiatives and events organized by art4sport ONLUS and its collaborating partners;
d) any other purpose in relation to which the person to whom the data refer has expressly given his consent;
e) may be processed in relation to contractual requirements, the fulfillment of obligations under laws, regulations and legislation, as well as to allow effective administrative management of any relationship with you.
1. The owner of the processing of personal data is the Association art4sport ONLUS with registered office in Via G. Matteotti 8/C 31021 Mogliano Veneto (TV) – C.F. 94127050261 and the person in charge of processing is the President Teresa Angela Grandis as legal representative.
2. The treatment of the data is directed exclusively to the fulfilment by this Association of its own institutional and statutory purposes inherent to activities of solidarity and charity in its own sectors of intervention; various communications via e-mail/post, as well as the fulfilment of obligations foreseen by laws, regulations or national and communitarian norms, by dispositions given by authorities legitimated by law and by vigilance and control bodies.
3. The treatment of the data is realized with operations of collection, recording, organization, elaboration, use, consultation, conservation, cancellation, destruction, safety, protection and tutelage. Such operations are carried out directly and exclusively by this Association both by means of paper supports and with the aid of electronic or telematic instruments, with logics and modalities strictly connected with its own purposes.
4. The data that will be processed are: a) Navigation data: the computer systems and software procedures used to operate this site, during their normal operation implicitly acquire some personal data. This information, by its very nature and in association with data held by third parties, could allow the identification of Users. These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and / or to check its correct functioning. These data could however be used to ascertain responsibility in case of computer crimes against this site. b) Data provided voluntarily by the User: these are the data voluntarily entered by the User in the site, thus determining their subsequent acquisition by the Data Controller.
5. The personal data will be processed by manual and / or electronic means with restricted access to the staff in charge, in charge of the treatment by the relative responsible. The Association art4sport ONLUS has prepared all the necessary computer security measures to minimize the risk of violation of the privacy of its athletes by third parties and those who access the site (individuals or corporations) and is at all times ready to take any other security measures prove necessary.
6. The conferment of personal data is merely optional; however, it is strictly necessary for the establishment and execution of existing legal relationships and therefore mandatory for communications and related accounting processing. Therefore, any refusal to provide personal data may make it impossible to establish or execute the existing relationship and especially to perform the services mentioned above.
7. Your personal data may be communicated and/or made available to the subjects delegated to carry out the relative tasks within this Association and/or externally to the subjects appointed by us. In particular, your data will be processed by the employees and collaborators of the Association in charge of the processing who operate under the direct authority of the Data Processor and have received adequate operating instructions in this regard. In addition to the subjects just mentioned, some processing of your personal data, always for the purposes referred to in this statement, may also be carried out by third parties to whom the same Association entrusts functional tasks to carry out its activities. In this case the same subjects will be designated as responsible or in charge of the treatment and will receive adequate operating instructions, with particular reference to the adoption of minimum security measures, in order to ensure the confidentiality and security of data. Some data may be communicated for financial and monitoring purposes, made available for on-site visits by any Judicial, Police and Administrative bodies. The processing of the data referred to in points 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7 is subject to the prior and express consent of the interested party.
8. The data will be processed for the duration of any relationship established and also subsequently for the fulfillment of legal requirements and for charitable purposes pursued by art4sport ONLUS.
9. The Association art4sport ONLUS reserves the right to modify this document. In the event that it should use personal data in a manner and for purposes different from those specified, before starting any new form of treatment each athlete will be notified by e-mail and / or publication on the bulletin board of the Association.
10. Any person may exercise the rights provided for in EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016) (downloadable directly from the website of the Privacy Guarantor http://www.garanteprivacy.it), by sending a written request to the secretariat of the Association. In particular, pursuant to art. 13, paragraph 2, letter b) of the EU Regulation, the data subject has the right to request from the data controller access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of the processing of data concerning him or her or to object to their processing.
Moreover, pursuant to Article 13(2)(c) and (d) of the EU Regulation, the data subject has the right to withdraw consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to the withdrawal and has the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
In addition, pursuant to Article 20 of the new EU Regulation, the data subject may exercise the right to data portability, being able to receive, from the data controller, “personal data concerning him or her that have been provided to a data controller” so that he or she may transmit them to another data controller.